Attitudinal Change Vanguard Club
The Change Vanguard as popularly known, are groups of students and young graduates who have embraced positive attitudes to life and have decided to shun all vices in the course of their life pursuits and endeavours. They have become Role models to other students in their schools and other persons in the society.
They are to play a leading role in promoting our national ethics which include Discipline, Integrity, Dignity of labour, Social Justice, Religious tolerance and Patriotism.
- The activities of the Change Vanguard covers
- Stuctured training programmes that promotes our national ethics
- Learning life skills and skills acquisition
- Building positive mindset and attitude
- Leadership mentoring Inculcate in them a world of possibilities
In the course of training, the following flashpoints of negatice attitude will be addressed: Examination malpractices, Discobedience and disrespect to parent and constituted authorities, Poor reading habits, Cultism, Drug addiction, Laziness, Stealing, Getting rich quick syndrome, Rape, Not being industrioud, etc.
- Building members’ mindset positively that will help them in their life endeavours;
- Equip them with leadership to become Role model by their behaviour and conduc;
- Make them likeable personalities owing to their positive attitude and mindset;
- Serve as a change agent to their colleagues and the society
- Bring pride and dignity to their families and the society as a result of their unbelished conducts and behaviour.
Change Vanguards are trained to develop strong leadership skills, positive attitude and a mindset that see possibility in everything including being patriotic and exhibit acceptable and civilized behaviour.
Sponsorship & Partnership
Thinking about getting involved in uplifting your community?
With our easy to use contact form, you can easily reach out to us and we will revert back in no time!